Special Educational Needs (SEN)
Welcome to our SEND page. On this page you will find links to websites and support groups as well as key documents and policies.
If you have initial concerns or worries regarding SEND and your child, please talk to your child's class teacher who can be contacted via the school office.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for or would like to talk to the SENCo, I can be contacted via e-mail on: email@example.com. My working days are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Hertfordshire Quality Offer and Local Offer Information
SEND Statutory Documents and Policies
Please see link below for other Policies.
What is DSPL?
DSPL stands for Delivering Special Provision Locally. Morgans is in DSPL3. DSPL is a Hertfordshire-wide partnership approach where parents, staff in early years settings and schools, further education colleges, local authority officers and representatives from other agencies, work together as part of an Area Group, reviewing and developing the range of provision and support services available to their local community that :
- Meets the needs of children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND), aged 0-25, as close to home as possible.
- Improves outcomes for wellbeing and attainment.
- Widens choice for children and parents/carers.
- Removes barriers to learning.
- Uses resources more effectively.